More Links


Welcome, My Etsy Shop Is Below Feel free to browse. Happy Shopping :)





~FEATURED POSTS~
What have I been up to you ask? :) (I post in the comments section)
Gearing Up for pottery class

If you found something helpful. A tip is appreciated.





Friday 22 September 2017

My Book List

I find myself reading alot of books these days. Here are some of the books I have read and am reading right now. I hope to do a book review on the books I have read.

Currently reading





 Check out a presentation the writer did on youtube
Paul Stamets is a mycologist and I found his presentation on youtube while searching for information on how to help the bees. It made me want to learn more.




I have completed reading
None yet
I so want to read

 
Permaculture for the rest of us. I love this book. It is written by a Canadian writer and tells her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment